Alaska Association of Fire & Arson Investigators
P.O Box 671468 | Chugiak, AK 99567 | email@example.com
- Becoming a Member
BEING AN A.A.F.A.I. MEMBER
The Alaska Association of Fire & Arson Investigators' mission is to enhance the training and education of Alaskans that are assigned to the investigation of fires and explosions.
Click Here for A.A.F.A.I Membership Application
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP:
- Legislative updates on important Issues.
- Reduced registration rates for annual fire & arson seminar.
- Training opportunities, including registration discounts for members.
- Professional and social networking opportunities with public safety professionals statewide.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefit of $5,000.
Click Here for A.A.F.A.I. Insurance Pamplet (PDF)
Click Here for A.A.F.A.I. Insurance Beneficiary Form (PDF)
Please see the membership application for dues. Ensure that your application is filled-out and mailed to the address listed on the bottom of the application.
***All membership applications MUST BE MAILED to the address listed on the application.***